The heat of radio-frequency waves and ultrasonic cavitation can help trigger collagen renewal on treatment areas
What You'll Get
- The treatment uses ultrasonic fat cavitation and radio-frequency technology
- Radio-frequency: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical facial treatment areas include the neck, jowls, decollete, and laugh lines.
- Ultrasonic cavitation: During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Length of single treatment: 30-45 minutes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Berkeley Body Sculpting
Berkeley Body Sculpting understands how important it can be to look and feel one's best. That's why they offer a number of confidence-boosting services designed to tighten and tone. Using the latest technology, their team of technicians perform non-invasive treatments like radio-frequency skin tightening, and ultrasonic fat and cellulite reduction. Whatever it is that patrons need, Berkeley Body Sculpting has it covered.