Visitors can learn about pop culture and enjoy an array of interactive attractions at a family-friendly museum
What You'll Get
- Beyond the Lens! Family Fun explores the pop culture phenomenon with interactive games, photo ops, and exhibits.
- Adult tickets valid for customers ages 13+; child tickets valid for customers ages 5–12
- Free admission for children under 5
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
- Updates to VIP tickets available for an additional $2 + tax (payable directly to the merchant).
The Fine Print
About Beyond The Lens! Family Fun
Throughout history, conspiracy theories have sparked the imaginations of people all over the world. Beyond The Lens! Family Fun combines the mysteries of history with cutting-edge family-friendly gaming. Its 30,000 square foot facility houses interactive exhibits like 2-minute escape rooms, the JFK Conspiracy, the Hunt for Bigfoot, Virtual reality and Augmented Reality games, and an alien egg ball pit. There are also tons of incredible opportunities for photos, like becoming a life-size Barbie Doll, G.I. Joe, sit in the Oval Office in Washington D.C, hang out with the Royal Family, or take a selfie on L.A.'s Rodeo Drive.