Adults and kids can learn about pop culture and enjoy an array of interactive attractions at a family-friendly museum
About This Deal
- The combo ticket includes admission to Beyond The Lens and FlyRide
- FlyRide: a fully immersive ride experience that gives the feeling of flight as soar over 22 national landmarks
- Beyond the Lens!: the pop culture phenomenon with interactive games, photo ops, and exhibits.
- Adult tickets valid for customers ages 13+; child admission age: 5–12
- Free admission for children under 5
- Youth under 13 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
The Beyond the Lens and FlyRide combo can only be honored Friday through Sunday during winter operations. Beyond the lens is not operating from Monday through Thursday. Only FlyRide is open those days.
About Beyond The Lens! Family Fun
Beyond The Lens! Family Fun introduces Branson’s newest attraction FlyRide, where one can experience the feeling of flight as soar over 22 national landmarks.. Beyond The Lens explores the mysteries of history with cutting-edge family-friendly gaming. Its 30,000 square foot facility houses interactive exhibits like 2-minute escape rooms, the JFK Conspiracy, the Hunt for Bigfoot, Virtual reality and Augmented Reality games, and an alien egg ball pit. There are also tons of incredible opportunities for photos, like becoming a life-size Barbie Doll, G.I. Joe, sit in the Oval Office in Washington D.C, hang out with the Royal Family, or take a selfie on L.A.'s Rodeo Drive.