One admire views while face-painting & water-cannon fights take place during this family-friendly treasure hunt aboard a 49-passenger ship
About This Deal
- Reservation required, needs to register online
- Trip departure time: by appointment
- Check-in: 30 minutes before departure time
- The Adventure lasts approximately one hour
- Cruise departure location: 801 Seabreeze Blvd, Dock I-909, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Click here to view the schedule
- Swashbucklers climb aboard the 49-passenger, US Coast Guard–certified Bluefoot and set sail along the south Florida coast in search of treasure on a 90-minute getaway adventure including a 60-minute boat ride. Sporting fearsome face paint, junior buccaneers can romp about the deck and aim water cannons at high-seas adversaries. The crew advises passengers to pack sunscreen, caps, and weather-appropriate ruffled shirts, as voyages launch rain or shine.
About Bluefoot Pirate Family Adventures
The pirates have taken over the ship, their ebullient singing and laughter filling the salty sea air and alerting those around them that this is no ordinary vessel. One of these rowdy buccaneers halts his sea chantey to lift his eye patch, smudging his dark beard in the process, which elicits giggles from his fellow sailors sporting similar face paint. These freebooters are not gruff pirates, but rather youthful adventurers partaking in one of Bluefoot Pirate Family Adventures' daily cruises along the crystalline waters of the South Florida coast.
Dedicated to both educating and entertaining kids of all ages, Bluefoot Pirate Family Adventures' crew of well-trained staffers keeps wee passengers enthralled with action-packed aquatic outings. Before shipping off on the U.S. Coast Guard–certified Bluefoot, sea-dogs-in-training partake in a buccaneering crash course replete with face painting, pirate-slang translations, and studies on the linguistic evolution of landlubber. Journeys embark from the Bahia Mar Yachting Center in search of a treasure chest's lost key and culminate with an epic water-cannon fight with the nefarious Barnacle Bill. Upon docking, junior pirates receive an official certificate and a take-home bag of boot