Guests learn about the important role bees play in the ecosystem and see how honey is produced
About This Deal
- What’s included: protective gear (customers who have or suspect having bee sting allergies shouldn’t be participating)
- By appointment
- Apiary location: Lafayette, New York (customers will be informed of the exact address after booking)
- No free admission for children
Need To Know
About Bre's Bees
There's a reason industrious individuals are often referred to as busy bees—bees are always hard at work. That fact is evident at Bre's Bees, where visitors can purchase pure, all-natural products made by these ever-active insects. Read on to learn more about a few:
- Honey is among the first things that come to mind when bees are mentioned, so it's no surprise that the award-winning honey from Bre's Bees is among its most popular offerings.
- Beeswax is the only naturally existing wax on Earth. Aside from being a renewable resource that burns clean, beeswax has hundreds of uses, serving as everything from hair pomade to wood filler.
- Propolis is a combination of tree resin, enzymes, and beeswax. The resulting formula can helps stave off infections as an ingredient in cough drops or creams for burns, cuts, and cold sores.