What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- One escape-room game for up to eight, valid Monday–Thursday
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Online reservation required required; not valid for phone reservations. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Breakout Asheville
Escape-room games are inherently adrenaline inducing. With 60 minutes on the clock and a mystery before them, teams use their critical thinking skills to uncover hidden items, crack codes, and solve puzzles to escape before time is up. The real allure of Breakout Asheville isn’t the challenging detective work, though. Rather, it’s the thrilling narratives behind each escape room. Read on to learn about the mysteries facing players.
- The Kidnapping: In Breakout Asheville's most intense scenario, players have been abducted and handcuffed inside an unfamiliar room. Using hidden messages from the previous victim, the team collaborates to escape before the kidnapper returns.
- Casino Royale: While investigating the disappearance of an agent, the team is trapped in a room of the Casino Royale. In just an hour, its members must follow clues to locate the missing agent and determine the kidnapper.
- Hostage: Your flight is hijacked. As the cabin depressurizes, you lose consciousness, only to wake up later in the hijacker's headquarters. You also happen to be handcuffed to your friends. Can you get yourself free of the cuffs, figure out the hijacking details, and escape in time?
- Museum Heist: As former art thieves, you and your friends are hired to find a rare collection of stolen artwork on the eve of a prestigious gallery opening. Breaking your way into the thief’s home, you must follow clues, find the stolen goods and escape before the clock runs out.