After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Five Options
- One escape-room for two, valid any day
- One escape-room for four, valid Sunday–Thursday
- One escape-room for four, valid any day
- One private escape-room for up to eight, valid Sunday–Thursday
- One private escape-room for up to eight, valid any day
Breakout Newport News
At Breakout Newport News, communication is key. In each of five thrilling escape-rooms, groups must work together to solve puzzles, decipher clues, and in order to escape the room within a 60-minute time limit. The result is a bonding experience ideal for everything from a friends' night out to a corporate team-building exercise that isn't just another keyboard–throwing contest. Read on for descriptions of Breakout Newport News' scenarios:
- Museum Heist: The only way to catch a thief is to become a thief. A rare collection of art has been stolen, but your group might have a lead—if you can recover it within an hour.
- The Kidnapping: It's the classic escape scenario: you've been kidnapped, and you only have an hour before the kidnapper returns.
- Operation: Casino: Espionage is the key to solving this scenario, in which your group must bring down a spy syndicate by uncovering the identity of a missing agent—and navigating the twists and turns along the way.
- Island Escape: The hour-long time limit : a once-dormant volcano has suddenly awoken, and the lava throw threatens to wipe out the island. That is, unless you can find your way to safety.
- Hostage: The plane was hijacked, but you didn't crash—you just ended up handcuffed to your friend in the hijackers' headquarters. There's a larger mystery afoot, though, and you have only an hour to figure out what's up in time to escape.