Passionate brewers invite guests on a tour of the ciderworks and winery, and to the taproom to taste some samples
About This Deal
- Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages.
- Tours are only on Sundays. Deal can be redeemed on any day, but tours are only available on Sundays.
- Tour Timings: 1-4 PM
About Broski Ciderworks and Winery
Several years ago, two brothers came together to learn all they could about brewing tasty ciders to remember. Years later, their love with cider and its creation came to fruition as they discovered their original recipe. Now, the Broski Ciderworks and Winery's doors are open to share their recipes with anyone looking to indulge in a good cider. With tours available to explore the brewery and a taproom open to share the goods, the Broski brothers and their staff of dedicated brewers aim to shape the cider culture of the area and to make guests feel the same love for cider as they do.
Here are some ciders on tap:
- Crisp (4.5% ABV): a cider with a nice balance of sweetness and acidity graced with a fresh apple aroma
- Passion Fruit (4.5% ABV): a hint of sweetness and the smell of passion fruit, this cider is inspired by the Tropical sun of Florida by including the right amount of apple and passion fruit to counter each other
- Maraschino Cherry (5.2% ABV): from the classic cocktail cherry comes a sweet cider that brings a tangy flavor along the way