Adventure-seekers may challenge themselves on a two-level ropes course and zip-line from the upper level after completing the lower level
About This Deal
- Two-level ropes course:
- Lower level for ages 7 and older
- Upper level for ages 12 and older
- Duration: approximately 1 hour
- Weight restriction: up to 275 lbs.
Need To Know
About Buffalo RiverWorks
A sprawling complex nestled between two branches of the Buffalo River, Buffalo Riverworks describes itself as a waterfront, boating, sports, music and entertainment destination. Asking any of Buffalo Riverwork's fans what they love here might yield a different answer—from watching sports events to flying across ziplines and paddling across the river. Here, there's always something (or more likely, multiple things) going on.
- Events: Riverworks hosts hockey games on their outdoor ice rinks in the winter and summertime concerts in the same space in warmer weather. Their 6,000 square foot indoor event space has access to a flat roller derby track, martial arts dojo, four bars, and more.
- Adventure: A Covered high-ropes course and classic kayak launch means that no matter the weather, adventures are in store for groups large and small.
- The Ward: The river-facing restaurant serves up contemporary American faves with a twist—think burgers topped with bacon jam and tater-tot poutine, all paired with beers brewed in-house.