All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $11.50 for 18 holes of mini golf on one course for two people ($16 value)
- $18.50 for 18 holes of mini golf on one course for four people ($32 value)
- $15.50 for 36 holes of mini golf on two courses for two people ($22 value)
- $26 for 36 holes of mini golf on two courses for four people ($44 value)
- See the two courses here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 45 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Casey's Amusement Park
Casey's Amusement Park promises fun for everyone, whether you're the type of person who likes a casual game of mini golf with your family or the type who loves the thrill that comes with a little competition among friends. WCCO's Chris Shaffer and Frank Vascellaro are in the latter category, and when they visited the park in 2013, they spent the day racing around from activity to activity, determined to be declared the winner of the day. Read on to learn about some of the things they encountered:
- Go-Karts: Casey's offers five different styles of Karts: Indy Karts, Single Karts, Double Karts, Junior Karts, and Kiddie Karts. Race around over three exhilarating tracks. To make these competitions even more fun, the staff times racers via computer and hands out coupons for free tickets to the winners of each race.
- Mini Golf: Two separate 18-hole courses landscaped with waterfalls, rivers, and boulders challenge players trying to get the lowest score for the win.
- Bumper Boats: For this attraction, friends hop in small motorized boats on the water where the goal is to get each other as wet as possible.
- Batting Cages: This classic summer activity features four coin-operated pitching machines, one for slow-pitch softball and three for baseball. Batters have to see who can hit the most balls, which fly out at speeds up to 65 mph.
- Food: To keep visitors fueled for all of these activities, Casey's doles out quick snacks of pop and candy, but guests can also have a pizza delivered if they get really hungry or need a spare wheel for their go-kart.