The tour showcases the city’s nightlife and brewpub scene with tasting of up to 16 different beers, beer pairing dinner, and more
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Up to 16 different beers to taste
- Guided beer pairing dinner
- Roundtrip transportation (from and to 1111 Lakeside Avenue East, Cleveland, OH 44114)
- Behind the scenes craft brewery tour
- Interactive lessons covering beer culture and history
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older with valid ID to receive alcohol.
- See the available dates.
- Length of tour: approximately 5 hours
About City Brew Tours
It's no secret that the art of craft brewing has exploded in the past few years, but it's origin can sometimes be as hazy as an unfiltered IPA. Guests can drink their way through the extensive history of the CLE with City Brew Tours, who has been running tours in multiple cities since 2008.
Each experience is led by a knowledgeable guide who delves in the mechanics of making beer, the history (starting with pre-civilization and zooming all the way up to modern-day craft brewing), and the details of each craft creation the group enjoys. Throughout the evening, guests ride in the City Brew Tours' van to microbreweries all over the city, like Great Lakes, Market Garden, and Collision Bend. At each, sampling and sipping ensue with behind the scenes access, and a light meal magically appears near the end of the tour with offerings like hot chicken sliders and gourmet pizza.