The year a wine was produced can dramatically increase its value, especially if it came from an era when bottles were still made from leopard pelt. Taste the past with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $22 for admission for one on July 21 (a $50 value)
- $45 for admission for two on July 21 (a $100 value)
- $80 for admission for four on July 21 (a $200 value)
- $22 for admission for one on July 22 (a $50 value)
- $40 for admission for two on July 22 (a $100 value)
- $72 for admission for four on July 22 (a $200 value)
On July 21 from 7–10 p.m. and July 22 from 11 a.m.–2 p.m. visitors sample more than 200 wines during a laid-back festival with local DJs and popular food trucks.
Winc believes that the experience of getting a great bottle of wine should be as simple as enjoying one. Their team creates and curates over a hundred wines, and makes the experience of exploring wine easy and pleasurable—So you can spend more time enjoying the wine in your glass.