Visitors can enjoy Presidents’ Day weekend at Coconut Grove Arts Festival, a premier festival in South Florida featuring over 380 artists
What You'll Get
- What’s included: general-admission and vintage poster
- Adult tickets are valid for customers ages 13+
- Free admission for children ages 12 and under
- Gate locations:
- McFarlane Road
- Mary Street
- 27th Ave
- S. Bayshore Drive.
- The festival features:
- Live music to dance or listen to while visitors relax upon the lawn of Peacock Park
- Kid-friendly Family Zone in Regatta Park with activities, crafts, and entertainment
- Artist booths for purchasing pieces created by locals
- Art demonstrations that showcase the talent of more than 380 attending artists
- Food and drink for purchase
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 17, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Coconut Grove Arts Festival
Coconut Grove Arts Festival is a great way to celebrate fine arts during Presidents’ Day Weekend. This annual outdoor event takes place in Coconut Grove village along Biscayne Bay’s streets. The three-day festival features live performances, food, and over 380 acclaimed artists, who present their works extending across 15 visual categories. Art lovers wander from stand to stand in a gorgeous al fresco environment where artists showcase everything from digital art, fiber, glass, clay and metal work. They'll have the chance to witness live art demonstrations and buy original art for the home or to give as a gift to friends and family.