Adventure seekers can challenge themselves in the park that features over 55 obstacles, elements, and ziplines
About This Deal
- Weight restrictions: 270 lbs. max weight.
- Younger than 18 must have a guardian-signed waiver.
- Must be at least 5 years old with a reach of 52’’ (Hands overhead with feet flat on the ground) to participate in the beginner course.
- Must be at least 7 years old with a reach of 60’’ (hands overhead with feet flat on the ground) to participate in intermediate and advanced courses.
- Length of the trip: 2 hours
- Must arrive 30-minutes prior to trip time
About Colorado Adventure Center
The Colorado Sky Trek is an Aerial Adventure Park that features three courses with different levels of advancement. Over 55 obstacles, elements and ziplines provide a fun challenge to visitors of all ages and abilities. The routes were built on several historic mining claims allowing to learn a little history along the way. The end of each course features a short zip back to the central tower.