Groups of up to 10 work together to solve puzzles and find clues that will allow them to escape the mystery room before the time runs out
About This Deal
- Room-Escape Experience for Two
- Room-Escape Experience for Four
- Room-Escape Experience for Up to Eight
Need To Know
About Columbus Escape Room
Columbus Escape Room boggles minds and brings friends together at the same time with a trio of puzzle-based room-escape games. Each has its own unique theme and logic-testing games that encourage bonding through cooperative play.
- The Chamber (Maximum 8 people): A cannibal named Damien has trapped the group in The Chamber. Players have 45 minutes to solve puzzles and riddles to prove to him they're more than just a meal. Recommended for ages 14 and up.
- Crazy Cat Lady (Maximum 10 people): This whimsical game has groups searching for a missing cat and also helping a heartbroken friend. This hilarious experience is purrfect for ages 8 and up!
- Back to the '90s (Maximum 8 people): Nostalgia abounds in this time-twisting room escape. Strong logic skills and killer dance moves are necessary to fire up the time machine to make it back to the present! Great for ages 8 and up.