Choose from Four Options
- $39 for admission for one (a $65 value)
- $75 for admission for two (a $130 value)
- $49 for a Whiskey & Brew pass for one (an $85 value)
- $95 for a Whiskey & Brew pass for two (a $170 value)
- See the list of participating breweries and distilleries.
On Saturday, October 25, Mary Brickell Village hosts Crafternoon Delight, a bottomless craft beer and whiskey festival. The lineup of distilleries showcasing their spirits includes Jameson, Bulleit, and Johnnie Walker. More than 20 different craft breweries—including Cigar City, Boulevard, Wynwood, Duvel Group, La Chouffe, and Ommegang, who talked to the Groupon Guide about its most recent Game of Thrones brew—also offer samples, and admission includes as many beers as one can drink. The festivities take place within Mary Brickell Village's open air plaza, beneath swaying tree branches, beside burbling fountains, and encased in a breathable atmosphere.