- $8 for admission for two ($16 value)
Creation & Earth History Museum
The Creation & Earth History Museum encourages visitors to envision the history of the Universe and planet Earth through a biblical lens. It offers observations and historical evidence to promote the design of an intelligent Creator and the veracity of the Bible.
- Size: A 10,000 square foot building that contains enough exhibits to detail everything from the creation of the Universe through today
- Eye catcher: A display that recreates the experience of exploring an underground cavern that demonstrates the young age of the Earth through various minerals, not just posters of its favorite bands
- Permanent mainstay: The Human Anatomy Exhibit, which details the stages of life starting with conception
- Don't miss: The Dinosaurs and The Bible Exhibit, which showcases a recent discovery of soft tissue in a fossilized triceratops horn