Guest follow a tour guide on their own ATV’s through 2600 acres of shaded hilly trails
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Clients go on a guided tour of the 2600-acres Croom ATV park filled with trees and sandhills. Each participant gets to ride their own ATV.
- The tour is intended for beginners and intermediate riders.
- Open rain or shine Monday through Friday, from 8.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
- Valid with Can Am DS 250 model.
- Must be 18 years or older to drive the double-seater.
- Passengers may ride at any age. Ages 7-17 must be accompanied by a legal guardian
About Croom ATV Rental
Croom ATV Rental is located 2 miles east of I-75 exit 301 (Cortez Rd ) open every day of the year. Any age can ride and drive their own ATVs or dirt bikes. They have every level of quad or dirt bike to suit beginners to experts. The rental is located outside the state park, so reservations are required.