Guest follow a tour guide on their own ATV’s through 2600 acres of shaded hilly trails
About This Deal
- Clients go on a guided tour of the 2600-acres Croom ATV park filled with trees and sand hills. Each participant gets to ride their own ATV.
- The tour is intended for beginners and intermediate riders.
- Open rain or shine Monday through Friday, from 8.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
- Valid with Suzuki LTZ 250 model.
- $2 dollar entrance fee to the state park required.
Need To Know
About Croom ATV Rental
Croom ATV Rental is located 2 miles east of I-75 exit 301 (Cortez Rd ) open every day of the year. Any age can ride and drive their own ATVs or dirt bikes. They have every level of quad or dirt bike to suit beginners to experts. The rental is located outside the state park, so reservations are required and they will meet customers inside the Croom ATV Rental at 5145 Strickland Trail - Ridge Manor, FL 33523