What You Get
$26 for an Indian dinner for two (up to $41.98 value)
- Two entrees (up to $12.99 each)
- Two beers or glasses of wine ($8 each)
See the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
From the north to the south, Curry Kitchen showcases cuisine from across the Indian subcontinent. Drawing inspiration from the Indo-Chinese border, chefs sauté chicken and paneer in an aromatic blend of onions, bell peppers, and spices. They also take a cue from northern India as they mix savory chaats and roast tandoori chicken. In addition, southern Indian influences abound in the restaurant's vegetarian-friendly entrees and biryanis.
Spicy Scale Guides Diners' Selections
A spicy scale sits at the bottom of Curry Kitchen's menu. Its numbers range from 1 to 5 and correspond with the level of spice guests desire in their cuisine. A mild preparation is signified with a 1. In this case, cumin, cilantro, ginger, garlic, and other herbs and spices remain at the forefront of the meal. Alternatively, 5 denotes a dish with enough heat to dampen brows and evaporate swimming pools.