What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for a meal for two with two cheeseburgers, two signature tots, and two 16-oz. drinks ($19.86 value)
- $24 for a meal for four with four cheeseburgers, four signature tots, and four 16-oz. drinks ($39.72 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dad's Classic Grill
When the weather's warm and it's dad's turn to cook, all eyes turn to the grill, where burgers and dogs will soon be sizzling. From their kitchen in the food court at Woodland mall, the cooks at Dad's Classic Grill turn this summertime rite into a year-round treat. This hearty burger joint boasts a full menu of dad-approved eats, from the previously mentioned hamburgers and hot dogs to grilled chicken and pulled pork sandwiches. Read on to learn more about each menu item:
- The Burgers: Each burger begins with a quarter-pound all-beef patty hand-packed by Dad's cooks. Next comes slices of melty cheese, and fresh toppings including the classic trio of lettuce, onions, and tomatoes. The whole thing comes together between a freshly baked brioche bun. Feel free to come hungry, too; burgers come in single, double, and triple configurations.
- The Hot Dogs: These all-beef franks pair well with classic condiments such as mustard, onions, and pickles, and can even be topped with fancier accompaniments such as chili or bacon.
- The Sandwiches: In addition to burgers and dogs, Dad's also specializes in sandwiches featuring seasoned grilled chicken and vinaigrette-marinated pulled pork.
- The Tots: Forget fries. Dad's Classic Grill throws 5oz patty Tater tots which can be loaded with chili, cheese and/or bacon or have their favorite seasoning shaken onto it with BBQ, ranch, buffalo or our in house seasoning-classic.
- The Cookies: Finish up your meal with a few freshly baked chocolate chip cookies courtesy of Otis Spunkmeyer.