What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $44 for a Cook Like a Chef at Home cooking class ($80 value)
- $38 for a Tasting Menu Italiano Style cooking class ($70 value)
- $49 for a Daveed’s Classics cooking class ($90 value)
- $44 for an Evening in France cooking class ($80 value)
- See the class schedule for more details.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. BYOB prohibited. A service charge of 20% will be added to your pre-discounted bill. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Classes are 2 1/2 hours unless otherwise noted and each student enjoys a taste of every dish. Tax of 6.75% added to each bill. Students pay for their own beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Daveeds Restaurant Mt. Adams
Applying time-tested French techniques to a menu of American cuisine, Chef David Cook turns out seasonal-influenced new-American plates that are dictated by the freshest local ingredients. Inside the casual, simplistic interior of Daveeds Mt Adams, diners take a culinary journey through the mind of a chef, sampling small, shareable plates, or even learning to cook for themselves.