Indoor-climbing sessions help adventurers of all ages build strength, endurance, and agility
About This Deal
- Indoor climbing
- Age restrictions: Anyone under the age of 16 must be supervised at all times
- Valid only at listed locations
- Subject to availability
Indoor Rock Climbing FAQs
- What should I wear? Loose-fitting clothing that you can easily move around in. You’ll be able to grab climbing shoes, harness, and other necessary gear onsite.
- Do I have to be in good shape? Not really—climbing gyms have courses that cater to a wide range of fitness levels. Generally speaking, if you can climb a ladder you can indoor rock climb.
- What if I’m afraid of heights? Try bouldering, which takes place on shorter walls and doesn’t require harnesses or other top-rope gear. Bouldering focuses more on moving sideways than vertically, so climbers rarely get more than 10–12 feet off the ground.
About Denver Bouldering Club
Denver Bouldering Club North is the newest in a small group of metro-area climbing gyms owned and operated by local climbers since 2009. DBC North is a unique climbing and fitness facility featuring thousands of square feet of varied climbing terrain. The gym's training section includes a never-ending traverse wall, training wall, hangboard station, and standard weights and cardio equipment. Complimentary yoga classes are held every weekday night and massages are available onsite on Sundays. Beyond day passes, the Denver Bouldering Club offers membership options with privileges as broad as 24/7 access to all three facilities. Members and guests also have use of a workstation with free Wi-Fi, private showers, and can shop a selection of snacks and gear.