A skilled technician uses laser to help diminish the appearance of an unwanted tattoo
About This Deal
- The number of sessions required can vary based on the tattoo’s age, as well as the density and color of the ink, but results can typically be seen after three treatments spaced over time.
- Click here to learn more about laser tattoo removal.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
DermaClinic's trained staff uses a selection of high-tech instruments to boost appeal. The treatments are so effective that the clinic has collected a star-studded clientele list, including singer Rosario Ortega, designer Benito Fernandez, and model Manu Viale.
- Laser hair removal: Using the Soprano 3G XL, the staff targets hair at the roots, damaging the follicles to prevent future growth—leaving clients looking and feeling their smoothest.
- Body contouring: The Candle Shape II system achieves beautiful, slim curves by combining infrared light, radio-frequency waves, vacuum suction, and massage rollers.
- Anti-cellulite treatments: Regen's triple-wavelength radio-frequency technology encourages collagen regrowth for smoother bodies after just one treatment.