What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $75 for a full interior detail ($150 value)
- $125 for a full interior and exterior detail ($300 value)
Interior detail includes:
- Carpet and mat shampoo, including trunk
- Leather cleaning (dirt/debris removal from pores) with protective conditioning
- Air gun blowout of entire vehicle’s interior crevices
- Dusting of brush vents
- Cleaning of pedals/door pockets/door panels
- Wipe of dash/wood/cupholders/navigation screen
- Neutralization of all odors, including cigarette smoke
- Cleaning of headliner, if necessary
Exterior detail includes:
- Engine stream-cleaning and dressing
- Application of wheel wax to protect wheels from corrosive brake dust
- Dressing of tires
- Removal of all tar and road paint
- Polishing of all chrome including exhaust tips
- Rain-X windshield
- Application of protective coating to paint consisting of paint sealant topped off with carnauba wax
Hand Car Washes: A Soft and Shiny Touch
Find out why human hands might be the best tools to wash your ride with Groupon’s look at hand car washes.
Computers are synonymous with speed: email is days faster than snail mail, keyboards shave off hours of time over typewriters, and automatic car washes churn out clean rides in a manner of minutes. But when it comes to delicate paint jobs and cherished bumper stickers, is faster always better? Automatic brushes can be abrasive over time, and even touchless washes don't always get the job done. Hand washes draw a distinct advantage from a different sort of computer—the human brain. Hand-wash technicians may take longer, but they are able to pay extra attention to a vehicle's problem spots, reducing the need for later touchups. The soft, microfiber cloths used with most hand washes also reduce the chance of leftover water spots from automatic blow dryers and even scratches from towel drying.
Many car owners avoid the risks of wash tunnels altogether by doing the job themselves in the comfort of their own driveway. However, this, too, is not without risk. Men's Health reported on a study from the University of Texas that suggested that "a single DIY wash can leave scratches as deep as a tenth of the paint's total thickness." It's best to leave hand washing to the professionals, who have access to high-grade equipment and frequently follow washes with protective hand waxes and other detailing services.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required 48 hours in advance. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 48-hour cancellation notice. $50 fee may apply for excessively dirty vehicles. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.