When Atlantis fell, the only survivors were its golfers, whose vast knowledge of water hazards saw them to safety. Hone game-saving skills with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a golf outing for two (up to a $96 value)
- $85 for a golf outing for four (up to a $192 value)<p>
The outing includes the following for each golfer:
- 18-hole round of golf (up to a $30 value/person)
- Cart-rental fee (a $12 value/person)
- Large bucket of range balls (a $6 value each)<p>
Eagle’s Nest Country Club
Designed to make use of four bodies of water, Eagle’s Nest Country Club’s bermuda fairways and bentgrass greens form a challenging track across a rolling, 6,409-yard layout. In play on six holes, the water hazards make their presence felt from the very first shot of the round, as drives launched with too much power from the first tee may wind up as Earth’s tiny, second moon or in a pond positioned between the fairway and the green.
As host of multiple statewide tournaments—including the 2008 and 2010 Kentucky Open Qualifiers and the 2009 Women’s Senior State Amateur Championship—the course invites golfers across the handicap spectrum to test their mettle from any of the four tee boxes. Golfers can prepare for their round by warming up swings at the 300-yard driving range or cramming their bag with morsels from the snack bar to stave off hunger on the course or feed malnourished 3-woods.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Length of 6,409 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 70.2 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 130 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options
_Eagle's Nest Country Club's [rates](http://www.eaglesnestcc.com/rates.php) fluctuate throughout the week._