We offer classes from beginner to advanced, as well as workshops that can all be accessed with the $150 voucher.
About This Deal
- During the pottery classes, students can learn how to make the pottery wheel work for them, and how to practice mindfulness during their pottery work. Each class is 3 hours long, and the students will be able to use open studio hours throughout the week for practice and to work on projects. They will have access to all tools and glazes necessary as well as close instruction. Read more about the classes
- What’s included in the studio membership, perfect for those who already have some ceramics experience:
- 30 hours a week of members-only access in addition to open studio
- 30% off all classes
- No firing fees
- 10% off membership for those who decide to pay for three or more months in advance
- The studio is a place for hobby potters and is not set up for production potters, some limits on the amount of work a member can have fired each month may be set.
Need To Know
About Elemental Studios
Run by passionate pottery enthusiasts and instructors, Elemental Studios aims to be a safe haven for all those, who'd like to practice their pottery hobby in a mindful way. The guests can attend wellness-based ceramic classes and workshops to learn the very basics, hone their existing skills, or just experience the natural connection between ceramics and relaxation that the instructors swear by. Those who feel that they have already learned the basics and want to take another step may become members of the studio community and enjoy full access to the welcoming facility. And everybody is heartily welcome to come by and enjoy the atmosphere of a space where everybody comes together to learn ceramic arts.