All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 7, 2014
Reviewed June 27, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
$69 for an eMemories Standard package (a $149 value)
- Studio time to record you reading The Tale of Peter Rabbit or The Greatest Story Ever Told (part 1, 2, or 3)
- Choose the best takes
- Create a digital file that puts your image in the story and is compatible with most Windows or Mac video editors in a complete MPEG quality format for DVD burning and editing
$99 for an eMemories Deluxe Package (a $199 value)
- Everything in the Standard package
- Create a 1080-progressive-quality file version for Blu-ray
- Create a file compatible with your Apple or Android device
$299 for an eMemories Ultimate Package (a $299 value)
- Everything in the Standard and Deluxe packages
- Create a custom DVD packaging with a personalized message, design, and picture excerpts from the production shoot
Services provided by this Groupon are a two-part production, the 1st being for a video and audio shoot and the 2nd for the editing of this content, which typically is completed in a 7- to 14-day turnaround.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Emergent Recording & Production House
Inside the 2,100-square-foot facility, two isolation rooms and a live room accommodate solo artists and string ensembles, whose work is captured by a 48-track digital recording platform. During sets, performers can enhance their recordings with tracks from an extensive sample library and take creative breaks in the lounge or on the patio. Many recording packages also include open bar and catering for those who need drinks or gourmet cupcakes to get the creative juices following.
In addition to music producers, the company also employs a staff of graphic designers who await direction for projects such as media kits and website design. Additionally, the facility houses a video-production suite that is calibrated for all aspects of visual projects, including mapped acoustics and setups for aggressive lighting.