All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $179 for 20 units of Botox and a consultation ($240 value)
- $359 for 40 units of Botox and a consultation ($480 value)
See Enlighten Aesthetic of Cleveland’s Pico Genesis laser treatment deal here.
Learn More About Botox
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
How does it work? How much does it cost? We answer all your burning questions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 9 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Enlighten Aesthetic of Cleveland
Enlighten Aesthetic of Cleveland's name is a nod to its most important tool: Cutera's Enlighten laser. In addition to being used for tattoo removal, it also successfully improves skin's tone and texture by reducing the appearance of wrinkles and hyperpigmentation during facial-rejuvenation sessions. This procedure can also be used for hand rejuvenation.
In addition to these Enlighten laser treatments, the clinic's board-certified physician, Dr. Vlad Kim and his team administers a host of other aesthetic services.
- Injectable cosmetic fillers and Neuromodulators include Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Juvéderm, Radiesse, Bellafill, Restylane which help reduce the appearance of signs of aging, such as crow's-feet and frown, marionette, and other facial lines.
- Kybella is an injectable product used for "double chin" reduction.
- Regenica's six anti-aging skincare products—which include a recovery gel, rejuvenating serum, and eye cream—are utilized to nourish complexions and protect them from environmental elements.
- Voluma is used for cheek augmentation and changes of the contour of the face.