All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for two beer tastings and one unfilled glass growler for two people ($20 value)
- $22 for four beer tastings and two unfilled glass growler for four people ($40 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 180 days. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Escape Craft Brewery
For Josh and Melissa Fisher, the Redlands area is more than just pretty scenery—it contains many of the ingredients they need to craft inventive beers. Along with their dog, Citra, the Fishers form the core team at Escape Craft Brewery, where they use fresh, local ingredients to come up with complex beers that "escape" the norm. In their tasting room, you'll find football games on TV and a dozen beers on tap, as well as a selection of card and board games to play while soaking in the vintage ambiance. Recycled materials are used to craft airplane seats, motorcycle parts stools, and hotel (Redlands 1930's) door tabletops, creating a strong Redland retro atmosphere. Also note, the brewery is dog and child friendly. Here are a few you might encounter on your visit:
- Midnight Express: a dark milk stout made with coffee, chocolate, and oatmeal (6% ABV)
- Pumpkin Pie Haircutted Freak: an autumn-inspired English porter brewed with more than 80 pounds of pumpkins and 60 pounds of caramelized sweet potatoes (8.4% ABV)
- Hold the Mayo: Inspired by the taste of pumpernickel bread, this double red ale is brewed with rye, German malts, molasses, and a bit of coriander (8.7% ABV).
- Lazy Day IPA and Redlands Nights : two of the most popular brews featuring orange blossoms and vanilla blonde.