What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $39 for admission to an escape room game for two; valid Monday-Thursday only ($60 value)
- $75 for admission to an escape room game for four; valid Monday-Thursday only ($120 value)
- $109 for admission to an escape room game for six; valid Monday-Thursday only ($180 value)
- $145 for admission to an escape room game for eight; valid Monday-Thursday only ($240 value)
- $49 for admission to an escape room game for two; valid Friday-Sunday only ($60 value)
- $165 for admission to an escape room game for eight; valid Friday-Sunday only ($240 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Online reservations required. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Escape Games PDX
With 60 minutes on the clock and a brain-twisting mystery before them, teams at Escape Games PDX muster up critical thinking skills to escape from one of three unique scenarios. While the clues, riddles, and puzzles are different from room to room, the recipe for success looks similar across all three. It involves a precise mixture of teamwork, ingenuity, and communication, plus a dose of speed to beat out the ever-ticking clock. If the challenge sounds easy, know this: only 37% of all teams manage to escape. Read on to learn about the mysteries facing players.
- Portlandia: Bridges, Bikes And Brews: An ode to Portland and all that makes it unique, this room asks visitors and locals alike to find clues and answer puzzles with a local-flavor bent.
- Sherlock's Secret: The famous detective has been kidnapped and his assistant, Mr. Watson, believes his freedom can be negotiated if you can just find an artifact in his library. 60 minutes won't be much time to find all the hidden clues and escape.`
- Prison Break: A major escape attempt is going down on your cell block, and you know all the plans the escape's mastermind has in store. You've got one hour to get out of your own cell and join in the mass exodus, or else you'll miss your chance at freedom.