Redeemed February 23, 2018
· Redeemed January 2, 2018
· Redeemed December 11, 2017
What You'll Get
- Room Escape Experience for Two People
- Room Escape Experience for Four People
- Private Room Escape Experience for up to Six People
Only valid for Hangover Room.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Sales tax not included. Only valid for Hangover Room. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Escape Out
A room. An hour. Your brain. These are the ingredients for a fun interactive experience at Escape Out. Trapped in a room, you and your friends are tasked with puzzling through clues, working out problems, and putting your brains together to find a way out. At Escape Out, each room has a unique theme that plummets you right in the middle of the story, and here's some of the games you can play right now:
- Western Room: In the Wild Wild West, you are the Sheriff's right-hand man. But when you overhear the Sheriff colluding with a band of outlaws, you realize you're own your own. While the townsfolk are out at a city hall meeting, you'll have an hour to search the local bar for evidence of the Sheriff's crimes.
- Hangover: Your bachelor party was a blast, but there's one problem—you can't remember it. Last night, you lost your passport, your plane ticket, and the ring for your bride. Can you find everything you need before your plane takes off in an hour?
- Mad Scientist: After the loss of his son, a scientist has shut himself off from the world in order to do the impossible: raise the dead. He's finally had a breakthrough, but the weight of his accomplishments has driven him insane. Now, you and your friends find yourselves trapped in his laboratory, and you have an hour to escape his clutches to avoid being butchered by a mad man.