Toddlers and preschoolers work on gross motor skills and taking turns in a safe environment with fun, interactive themes.
About This Deal
Our classes are fun and interactive in our 26,000 square foot facility. Our coaches are waiting to teach your child the love of gymnastics!
Most of our day time preschool classes use both our small gym with “just right” sized apparatus, as well as time in our main gym, which includes our Tumbltrak, two in ground trampolines and foam pit for extra fun!
- 45 or 60 minute gymnastics class with time in our big and little gyms (except Parent and Tot 1, which stays in our little gym)
- Gymmy Preschool Stars includes gymnastics class time as well as time in our classroom for literacy and math activities with our certified teacher!
- View the class schedule
- Class size: max of 6-8 full-time enrollees
- No long-session requirements, flexible options and make up policy available once enrolled for our school year schedule.
- Annual registration fee required. $45 for the first child, $25 for the second child. Additional children in the same family are free.
About Euro Stars Gymnastics
Euro Stars Gymnastics was the dream of two former National Olympic Team Members, Peter and Tania. Euro Stars is a family owned business that has provided gymnastics training to thousands of children and teens in the Plymouth-Canton, Northville, Livonia, Ypsilanti, Ann Arbor, Farmington and Novi areas for almost 20 years. Voted "The Best of Gymnastics and Cheer" by Channel 4 in 2019, and also previously awarded "Best of Plymouth" we pride our selves in providing service and skill. Our facility is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, including the best for your toddler to your elite gymnast. We welcome all children ages and skill levels, and believe that a child is never too old to find a love of gymnastics or tumbling. We offer a variety of classes beginning with parent and tot classes for crawlers and walkers, and then for toddlers, to beginner and intermediate classes for preschoolers and elementary-aged students. We also offer tumbling classes and boys classes. Our team program consists of Pre-team, Compulsory (levels 3-5), XCEL, Optionals (Level 6-10) and Training Elite. Whether your child has dreams of being a collegiate athlete, or your child just needs to burn some energy, we have a class or program right for you.