Botox helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles for a younger-looking complexion
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
Need To Know
Dr. Amanda Reiswig has a rather impressive background—her studies began in bioengineering as it relates to cell growth and laser surgery, a topic that eventually propelled her to medical school. Upon finishing her residency, she completed a fellowship in aesthetic medicine and soon opened her own medspa: EvolvMD. There, she oversees a wide range of cosmetic procedures, including PRP facials and Botox injections. Lasers are also widely used here for everything from the removal of hair and tattoos, to liposuction and skin resurfacing.