Brewery produces a plethora of craft beers including light blonde ales, French saisons, dark porters, India brown ales, and more
What You'll Get
- Tour and Beer Flights for Two
- Tour and Beer Flights for Four
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Tours are offered daily during regular business hours with exception of Saturdays which have tours from noon to 2 p.m. Reservation required for Saturday visits. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fatty's Beer Works
The brewmasters at Fatty's Beer Works continue the tradition of brewing the beers that their spiritual founder, Fatty, first formed. The time-traveling founder, and his beer, have been at the center of some of the world's most important moments, from the days of medieval Germany and even Woodstock,. Fatty was there drinking his brew in the Charleston Harbor when the first shots were fired on Fort Sumter. Fatty has been there to steady the course of history and create some unique beers in the process. While guests my not find Fatty hanging out in the brewery, his spirit is surely felt in the dozen or so beers his brewmasters produce.
- First Shot: Fatty was there drinking his brew in the Charleston Harbor when the First Shots were fired on Fort Sumter.
- Photon blonde ale: After gazing upon Einstein and his new theory of relativity, Fatty concocted the Photon ale, which combines Pilsner malts with traditional German hops for a crisp, clean sip. (4.5% ABV)
- Lazy Hazy: Fatty's favorite brew was first forged in the haze of Woodstock. To honor that special occasion, Fatty and the brewmasters produce a heavily hopped IPA, with a light haze developed from oats and wheat. (5.3% ABV)