Services like cryotherapy, infrared sauna sessions, and NormaTec compression can help reduce inflammations and promote detoxification
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Average length of a cryotherapy session: 2–3 minutes
- Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
- Infrared heat permeates to the body’s core faster than the warm air of a regular sauna, elevating the heart rate to help boost the metabolism.
- Benefits: on top of the traditional benefits of a sauna session—relaxed muscles and a cleansing, steam-induced sweat—infrared saunas can also play a role in weight-loss regimens.
- NormaTec compression therapy uses patented pulse technology to help athletes recover faster between training sessions as well as after intense exercise.
- Body Rejuvenation Package includes:
- One Whole-Body Cryotherapy Session
- One 30-Minute Infrared Sauna Session
- One 30-Minute NormaTec Compression Therapy Session
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Forever Free Cryotherapy
Garrett and Rachel established Forever Free Cryotherapy to provide clients with recovery treatments that had once helped them to get back on track after injuries. Apart from the titular whole-body cooling sessions that can bring pain relief and decrease inflammation, they also offer infrared sauna—emitting light at specific wavelengths, it helps promote detoxification, decrease blood pressure, and accelerate healing. Moreover, to speed up the muscle and joint recovery even more, they also provide clients with compression and pivotal vibration therapy.