Choose from Four Options
- $79 for New Year’s Eve party admission for two ($120 value)
- $145 for New Year’s Eve party admission for four ($240 value)
- $119 for New Year’s Eve party admission for two with a seafood buffet dinner at the Koo Seafood Buffet and Grill ($172 value)
- $229 for New Year’s Eve party admission for four with a seafood buffet dinner at the Koo Seafood Buffet and Grill ($344 value)
Upon arrival, party guests are bestowed hats, noisemakers, and other festive accessories. The seafood buffet dinner at Koo Seafood Buffet and Grill, a 2014 Best of Columbus Award winner, includes menu items such as sushi, lobster, crab, shrimp, and sashimi. Here’s a look at what the night has in store:
- 4–8 p.m.: carnival with prize games, activities, crafts, entertainers such as face painters, cotton candy, popcorn, treats, and a bounce house
- 8 p.m.: red-carpet entrance to the ballroom with photo opportunities and prizes for guests judged Best Dressed and Most Spirited
- 9 p.m.–12:30 a.m.: party in the ballroom with a DJ and dancing, a photo booth with props, prize giveaways including family overnight packages, a Times Square big-screen countdown and a balloon drop at midnight and more games, goodies, activities, and entertainers
Fort Rapids Indoor Waterpark
The sounds of splashing and laughter are common at Fort Rapids Waterpark Hotel and Conference Center. Of course, that's not surprising when you consider the resort's 60,000 square foot water park. However, there's more to love about the resort than just the dozen water slides and 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. The hotel is also home to more than 300 guest rooms and suites, many of which are outfitted with amenities such as whirlpool tubs and bunk beds. Guests are also in close proximity to the hotel's restaurants, such as the Copper Star Saloon and Koo Seafood Buffet and Grill, which won a 2014 Best of Columbus Award for its delicious sushi and shellfish creations. The Buffet and Grill features more than 100 menu items, including crab legs, oysters, clams, sushi, hibachi, and prime ribs. Plans are also in the works for a private VIP karaoke room with hi-fi sound system and skill gaming. In addition to all the fun, the hotel also has a serious side. Fort Rapids sports more than 6,000 square feet of meeting space, which can be configured to accommodate almost any gathering, whether it's a wedding reception, a shareholder's meeting, a holiday party, or family reunion.
4560 Hilton Corporate Dr.
Columbus, OH 43232