Hotel at a Glance: Lifestyle Tropical Beach Resort & Spa
Situated on a 1.5-mile stretch of Cofresi Beach, this all-inclusive resort showcases the Dominican Republic coast’s sun, sand, and waves. You can spend your days lounging in breezy beachfront cabanas or exploring the ocean with kayaks, snorkeling equipment, and boogie boards. Come nightfall, the sounds of gently crashing waves float in through your room’s private balcony or terrace to lull you to sleep.
- VIP Perks: This deal grants access to the resort’s most exclusive areas, including a VIP Beach and NV Beach, and VIP pool.
- 11 restaurants: 9 of which are specialties restaurants and 2 are buffets.
- Stay active between lounging sessions at basketball, tennis, and beach-volleyball courts.
- Dance late into the night at onsite ICE Nightclub.
Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic: Waterfalls, Beaches, and Centuries-Old Historical Sites
Situated on the northern coast of the Dominican Republic, Puerto Plata is best known for its sun-kissed beaches. But the province has several breathtaking geographical features inland as well. Damajagua is a natural water park of sorts—it features 27 waterfalls flowing from limestone formations. Tour guides lead groups through the falls, and you can swim and occasionally slide down the natural water slides.
You can get an aerial view of Puerto Plata and the Caribbean Sea on a teleférico, or cable car. One of them climbs 2,565 feet to the apex of Mount Isabel de Torres, which is crowned with botanical gardens and a replica of Rio de Janeiro’s massive Christ the Redeemer statue. Take a scenic drive to Parque Histórico La Isabela and you’ll find the remains of a church as well as the ruins of a colonial village.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What kind of “local beers and spirits” are included in this all-inclusive VIP package? The local beer usually on draft is Presidente and the spirits available in this VIP package include popular premium or top-shelf liquors.
2. How much for WiFi? WiFi is an additional fee and can be purchased in packages of hours or minutes from the front desk. For instance, a 25-hour package would cost $25. Prices subject to change without notice.
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is about 16 miles (26 km) from Gregorio Luperón International Airport (POP). Cab fare is about $55 per cab, each way.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The voucher covers two guests, and the valid room types have a maximum occupancy of three adults or two adults and two kids 11 or younger. Additional kids 3 or younger stay free, and each additional kid aged 4–11 is $20 per night. Additional guests 12 or older stay for $82 per person per night. For any further questions, please contact the property at (809) 970-7777.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Our customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? Reservations are required for dinner at most non-buffet restaurants. Long pants for men may be required for the reservation only restaurants. For all buffets and most other restaurants, casual dress is appropriate.