You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Hotel at a Glance: Live Aqua Boutique Resort Playa del Carmen
This four-star boutique hotel complete with distinctive décor and enchanting artistic touches offers a sophisticated alternative to resorts that cater to couples and partiers. It’s an adults-only property free of kids’ clubs; relax by the hotel’s rooftop pool or stroll to craft shops and international restaurants on Playa del Carmen’s Fifth Avenue. You’ll be just a five-minute walk or quick bike ride from a beach along the Caribbean Sea.
- Onsite dining: The hotel’s restaurants feature indoor and outdoor spaces that boast a sleek, minimalist design. Dine on specialized international cuisine ranging from Thai and Indian fusion to sushi and tapas. All of this deal’s options come with an all-inclusive package.
- Enjoy a drink: at the coffee shop and bar that serves espresso and freshly mixed cocktails.
- All-inclusive perks include, apart from all meals and snacks, unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, in-room mini-bar, 24-hour room service, and WiFi.
- Deluxe rooms feature 46-inch TVs, iPod docks, and large windows overlooking the city.
- Stunning views take center stage at the rooftop Chef’s Kitchen restaurant, where you can enjoy gourmet meals made with local ingredients while gazing at the Caribbean Sea and Cozumel.
- Pamper yourself with a body treatment infused with natural ingredients at the onsite spa.
- Notable accolade: TripAdvisor 2018 Travellers’ Choice award
Playa del Carmen, Mexico: Trendy Beach Area and Diving Destination
Just across the sea from the island of Cozumel, Playa del Carmen has been called “the hippest city in all of the Yucatán Peninsula” by Lonely Planet. The laid-back beach bars and cafés have a way of converting vacationers into expats, but Playa’s most compelling draw might be its cenotes—cavernous sinkholes filled with turquoise pools. The water in the cenotes is crystal clear, particularly at the lily-pad-dotted Xlacah cenote, where you can snorkel among schools of colorful fish.
To the south, you’ll find preserved ruins of pre-Columbian cities. Tulum’s crumbling temples are situated above a dramatic ocean bluff, and Coba’s enormous pyramid rises between two lagoons. For a fun day trip, hop aboard the ferry to Cozumel, which docks at the pier east of Calle 1. There are about a dozen dive shops on Cozumel, and they offer trips offshore to the reefs that Jacques Cousteau declared some of the world’s most beautiful.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is about a 34 miles away from Cancun International Airport (CUN). The property offers a shuttle for an additional fee, please contact them at 1-800-343-7821 for more details.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? The deal covers two guests. One additional adult guest 18 years or older may be added to a deluxe double room for an additional fee. Please call ahead to confirm details and pricing.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call 800-343-7821.