What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
The Canada Border is currently closed until further notice, view the latest travel information here
- Stay for two in an interior-view double-queen room or falls-view double-queen room
- Kids 17 or younger stay free
Included in all options (per day):
- C$20 Fallsview breakfast credit (minimum purchase of two breakfasts)
- C$20 dining credit at Massimo’s Italian Fallsview Restaurant (minimum purchase of two entrees)
- C$20 dining credit at Prime Steakhouse (minimum purchase of two entrees)
$15 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- In-room unlimited local & long distance calls to anywhere in USA or Canada
- 2 bottles of complimentary water per day
- Printing of boarding passes
- 2 WEGO tickets
- Family E-Portrait at HERSHEY’S Chocolate World
- A sampling for 2 at Niagara Brewing Company
Hotel at a Glance: Sheraton On The Falls Hotel
When it comes to Niagara Falls, it’s hard to improve on what nature created. It’s fitting, then, that all stories of Sheraton On The Falls blend into their natural surroundings, giving guests unobstructed views of the crashing water. Restaurants, indoor swimming pools, and many of the guest rooms all overlook the sight.
- Accolades: The hotel earned a 2020 TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award.
- Start the day with a breakfast at Fallsview Restaurant–credit is included in this deal.
- Dine with a view: Dig into pan-seared wild scallops or Black-Angus steak at Prime Steakhouse Niagara Falls or try some hearty Italian dishes at Massimo’s Italian Fallsview Restaurant with included $20 credit.
- Pamper yourself with a facial or massage at the Christienne Fallsview Spa.
Niagara Falls, Ontario: Panoramic Views of the Falls
At Niagara Falls, water thunders downward from a height of nearly 200 feet, crashing onto craggy boulders below. The falls straddle the border between Canada and the United States, but the Canadian side of the Niagara River is universally hailed as the finest vantage point to take in all three of Niagara Falls’ photogenic brinks: American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls.
Hornblower cruises ferry raincoat-clad passengers around the base of the falls from April to October, depending on the river’s ice conditions. Year-round, Journey Behind the Falls grants a glimpse behind the curtain of Horseshoe Falls—visitors board an elevator that descends 150 feet into the bedrock, then stand at an observation deck steps from the cascading water. A 10-minute walk from the falls is the neon-lit Clifton Hill neighborhood.
Interior-View Double-Queen Room and Falls-View Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Adding occupants above standard: C$20 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- $15 resort fee includes: WiFi, unlimited local and long distance calls to anywhere in USA or Canada, two bottles of water per day, printing of boarding passes, 2 WEGO tickets, family e-portrait at Hershey’s Chocolate World, and a sampling for two at Niagara Brewing Company.
- Parking: self-parking available for an additional C$35 plus tax per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Onsite spa
- Fitness center (temporarily closed)
- Indoor pools
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Multiple restaurants, bars, and cafes
- Sundae shop
- Direct indoor connection to Casino Niagara
- WiFi access
The Fine Print
- All reservations are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 19+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- $15 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sheraton On The Falls Hotel
- Nearest airports: Niagara Falls International Airport (IAG; 10 mi/16 km) and Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF; 26 mi/42 km)
- Distance from Buffalo: about 24 miles (39 km)