Both experienced and newbie climbers can improve their technique using a one-day climbing pass or a monthly membership
What You'll Get
- Indoor climbing
- One-day climbing passes include:
- Shoes, harness, and chalk bag rental
- Access to the climbing gym
- Access to the fitness equipment
- Hot yoga as well as Standard yoga and fitness classes.
- One-month membership includes:
- Unlimited climbing
- Unlimited hot yoga, yoga, and fitness classes
- Use of cardio and strength equipment
- Boulder Better and Route Ready climbing classes
- Locker rooms and showers with towel service
- Discounts for retail and Gemstone classes
- Two guest passes with equipment rental
- Appropriate for skill levels: no climbing experience is required
Indoor Rock Climing FAQs
- Is it safe? Yes. Rock climbing gyms typically require a safety course on proper belaying techniques, knots, and other fundamentals for top-rope courses and have designated “beginner” courses for first timers.
- What should I wear? Loose-fitting clothing that you can easily move around in. You’ll be able to grab climbing shoes, harness, and other necessary gear onsite.
- Do I have to be in good shape? Not really—climbing gyms have courses that cater to a wide range of fitness levels. Generally speaking, if you can climb a ladder you can indoor rock climb.
- What if I’m afraid of heights? Try bouldering, which takes place on shorter walls and doesn’t require harnesses or other top-rope gear. Bouldering focuses more on moving sideways than vertically, so climbers rarely get more than 10–12 feet off the ground.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 60 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gemstone Climbing Center
Gemstone is a paradise for climbers and fitness enthusiasts alike. Climbing is a great workout to tone your whole body in a fun and relaxed environment. Combine with yoga, weight training, and cardio to get the whole mind, body and soul ready for life's challenges. This indoor facility features rock climbing walls which are accessible for all ages and proficiency levels. Equipment rental is available, so beginner climbers can learn the proper techniques without investing in their own ropes or harnesses. Apart from climbing areas, Gemstone features a fully equipped gym facility and a variety of yoga and fitness classes.