A wooden pirate ship sets the scene on two 18-hole courses with water features, sea creature obstacles, and fun hole layouts
About This Deal
- Golf enthusiasts may practice their swing on an 18-hole adventurous, yet beautiful course
- The mini-golf encompasses a wooden pirate ship, water features as well as an array of obstacles
- Encompasses two 18-hole mini-golf courses full of family fun
- Bungee Trampoline Jumper available generally May through Labor Day
- The Gameroom remains closed for the season.
- Valid through October 22
- The voucher covers golf only; refreshment(s) not included
About General Custers Golf & Gulp
Family fun constantly unfolds at General Custers Golf & Gulp, where mini-golfers putt past obstacles on two different 18-hole courses. Along the way, they cross paths with quirky sea creatures, characters from pop culture, and a large, wooden pirate ship, a sight that is usually only spotted in the ocean or the bathtubs of billionaires. Away from the courses, visitors can trade their clubs for spoons and dig into nearly 40 flavors of ice cream. They can also re-fuel for another round with smoothies, sundaes, shakes, and ice cream sandwiches.