What You'll Get
- $14 for one general-admission ticket (up to $20 value)
- Click here to view this year’s films
2015 BANFF Mountain Film Festival “Radical Reels Tour”
Presented by National Geographic and MSR in cooperation with REI, the Radical Reels Tour is an adrenaline-pumping short-film festival tracking top-tier skiing, boarding, cycling, skateboarding, and kayaking. Take a look at the Reno leg of this tour, presented by the nonprofit Snowlands Network:
- All My Own Stunts: an English mountain biker and stuntman battles to stay at the top of both fields after a near-fatal accident
- Desert Ice: two American ice-climbers find an unlikely peak to scale in the high-desert canyons of Southwest Utah
- DREAM: a rookie kayaker stumbles upon a crew of seasoned pros and marvels at their stunts and tricks
- Into the Ditch: Two friends. One 500-foot drop. Kayakers reach unbelievable speeds as they plunge down a massive drainage ditch.
- Little Red Bus (Petit Bus Rouge): a busload of French mountain-sports enthusiasts goof around at high altitudes
- UNDEAD: it seemed dead, but it’s risen from the grave—and once it grabs you, it won’t let go. It’s SMX, a combination of mountain biking and snowboarding.
- The Unrideables: Alaska Range: gorgeous cinematography brings the stunts of these ice-skimming speed flyers to vivid life
- Valley Uprising – The Stonemasters: the altitude isn’t the only thrill the Stonemasters are chasing—this film follows their after-climb partying and run-ins with the authorities
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 21, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 9/20 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. ADA seating available without prior arrangements. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.