- Comedy show or improv class
- Where: Alchemy Comedy Theater
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $8 for one ticket to an improv show, December 5–March 28 (up to $10 value); valid for shows on Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- $75 for a six-week improv class, plus admission to unlimited Friday and Saturday shows, January 6–March 31 (up to $150 value)
- Click here to view the show schedule
- Click here to view the class options
- Harold Night (Fridays at 7:30 p.m.): the Harold is one of the oldest, most tried-and-true improv formats, building a connected narrative out of numerous characters, scenes, and games
- Local Legends (Fridays at 9 p.m.): someone from the community, whether it’s a teacher, wrestler, or even the Mayor, starts the evening with a story from their life, which the troupe then uses as inspiration for several comedic scenes
- King of the Mountain (Saturdays at 7:30 p.m.): Four to ten ensemble members face off in a tournament where the audience is the judge. As the evening progresses, players get eliminated until only one remains.
Alchemy Comedy Theater
At Alchemy Comedy Theater, local stories get transformed into laughter. The conversion happens on Friday nights during the Local Legends series, where a Greenville celebrity talks about their life, which becomes inspiration for a series of improvised scenes from Alchemy’s performers. However, this is only one of the shows at the three-year-old comedy theater and training center. Other nights might feature long-form improv, standup sets, or showcases from one of Alchemy’s six-week improv classes.