- $7–$10 for one general-admission ticket (up to $26.87 value)
- $12–15 for one VIP ticket (up to $37.22 value)
- Each VIP ticket includes front-row seating and one glass of champagne or cider
- The Plot: Pastor Margaret Alexander claims that she and her two children were left by her husband years ago, and that his departure brought her to the arms of the Lord. But when her estranged husband shows up on her doorstep, her son, David, and elders of the congregation soon learn that it was Margaret who broke apart the family, leading many to question her right to lead the flock.
- The Music: Musical components will be directed by gospel legend Alfreda Lyons-Campbell
- The Director: Art Evans, who is not only a famous actor (seen in Die Hard 2) but was also the star of the original Broadway production of James Baldwin’s Amen Corner when it debuted in 1965
Black Repertory Group
The Black Repertory Group began in 1964 as a church drama club. Now helmed by executive and artistic director Dr. Mona Vaughn Scott, the group has built upon its core work as "keepers of the culture" by supporting artists and youth with creative and educational programs.