What You'll Get
- $9 for one ticket to CWE: An Evening of Chamber Music (up to $16.82 value)
- When: Tuesday, May 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Elaine Wolf Theatre, Mizel Arts & Culture Center
- Seating: reserved
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
CWE: An Evening of Chamber Music
- The Theme: Members of the Colorado Wind Ensemble split off into intimate groups to perform classical and contemporary chamber music
- The Composers: Pieces from Serocki, Guiot, Grainger, Beach, Saint-Saens, and Reinhardt will be featured
- Highlights: The sophisticated sounds of Paris Hot Club icon Django Reinhardt, arranged for chamber jazz sextet
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 20, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 5/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Colorado Wind Ensemble's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Colorado Wind Ensemble
"A wind ensemble is much like a traditional concert band," explains the Colorado Wind Ensemble on their website, "but each musician plays more as a soloist within a large group rather than as one member of a large section playing the same part." That approach folds neatly into the group's mission: to create opportunities for performers to share their talents, while also presenting programs that entertain audiences. To that end, their concerts encompass a wide range of musical styles and eras, from Renaissance and Baroque club hits to military marches and contemporary arrangements. It's proven a winning combination—the ensemble has engaged listeners for more than 30 seasons.