World-famous tenor regales fans with a personal collection of songs from his latest album Belive, plus his famed cross-overs and arias
About This Deal
- Seating: floor or sections 102, 111, 323, 324, 328, 329, 330–332
- Click here to view the seating chart
- To make sure group purchases are seated together, you must purchase your group’s G-Passes in the same transaction and redeem your vouchers together at the venue.
- G-Pass can only be redeemed on mobile app
How G-Pass Works: 48 hours before the event, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His Sound: Operatic pop and classical crossover delivered in a pure, sterling tenor that inspired Celine Dion to say, “if God would have a singing voice, he must sound a lot like Andrea Bocelli.”
- His Acclaim: Beyond selling over 80 million albums while taking classical music to the top of the international pop charts, Andrea has earned seven World Music Awards, three Grammy nominations and one Oscar nod, was made a Grand Officer in the Order of Merit of the Italian Republic, and received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Where to Begin: 1997’ s Romanza makes a great introduction (and remains the best-selling Italian record of all time), or fast forward to Cinema, in which Bocelli delivers stunning renditions of movie themes such as West Side Story’s “Maria” and Breakfast at Tiffany’s “Moon River”
- What You’ll Hear: This blockbuster live show will feature songs from Bocelli’s new album Believe as well as a selection of arias and his cross-over hits.