Careen down slides, ride tubes in a hydro half-pipe, and swim in the wave pool, or stay dry with mini golf
What You'll Get
- The merchant is opening on July 1. In case of closure, merchant will honor the Groupon vouchers for the 2021 season.
- When can I visit?: Valid for the 2020 season, June 22 through Labor Day, excluding August 27, 28, and 29.
- The park is open daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (weather permitting).
- What’s included: free parking and all-day unlimited use of all pools, slides, and mini-golf
- The Yankee Ripper: Grab a sled, climb the hill, and get ready for a ride packed with thrill! The Yankee Ripper is an adventure in itself! A blast from the past, it is sure to provide some great memories. (You must be 61” to ride).
The Fine Print
About Aquaboggan Water Park
At Aquaboggan Water Park, anyone can perform spinning tricks on the half-pipe—it's practically unavoidable. Tube-equipped riders launch down the slippery 45-foot-tall parabola, careening up and down its sides before sliding down into the connected pool. Nicknamed Stealth 5, the half-pipe is just one of the park's unconventional attractions, joining the ranks of the Aquasaucer, a soft dome with a fountain at the top and ropes leading from its peak to its base.
Of course, in its 40 years, Aquaboggan hasn't lost respect for the classics, both wet and dry. Its Pipeline entices guests down a twisting trio of slides, readying riders for a high-speed race on the Turbo Drop's side-by-side slides. Wee ones can splash in the wave pool or take part in a consequence-free lesson in aquatic navigation on the bumper boats. Afterward, guests can dry out on an 18-hole mini-golf course and a high-speed go-cart track.