Aquatica park offers a variety of water attractions for kids and adults alike, allowing for unforgettable memories and quality family time
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: From May 29 through June 29; vouchers are not valid on federal holidays and holiday weekends. Please check the hours of operation before arrival.
- What’s included: Access to all slides, rides, pools, and beaches.
- What can I bring inside?: bottled water, baby food, snacks in individual serving sizes
- Prohibited items: weapons, knives, any other type of sharp objects, straws, large hard coolers, large personal items such as wagons, umbrellas, furniture, and any hazardous items or materials
- Parking information: general parking available for $17; preferred parking starts at $20
- Lockers available? Yes, for a small fee
Need To Know
About Aquatica San Diego
In addition to being SeaWorld’s Waterpark, Aquatica San Diego is also the largest water park in the San Diego area. Every summer, the park welcomes guests from across Southern California—and the nation—in search of splash-filled fun. Whether you're racing down one of more than a dozen exhilarating slides, riding the crests at one of SoCal's largest wave pools, or simply relaxing in a private cabana, there's an attraction here for every member of the family. Read on to learn more:
- Taumata Racer: Named for a famous New Zealand hill, this attraction sends riders racing down a 375-foot slide complete with a 180-degree turn and multiple tunnels.
- Tassie's Twister: Join friends on this spin-centric tube ride, which finds groups crashing down 75 feet of water before entering a spiraling six-story funnel.
- Woohoo Falls: You'll probably hear plenty of celebratory screams during trips down this trio of slides, one of which sends riders on an exciting plunge through total darkness.
- Walkabout Waters: Hoses, jets, and geysers erupt from this four-story interactive attraction, which also includes a 500-gallon bucket that douses climbers every five minutes.
- Dining: The park includes plenty of options for snacks, drinks, and meals, ranging from funnel cakes at Big Surf Snacks to refreshing margaritas at Rockwater Oasis.
- Animal friends: Keep an eye out for the park's animal residents, including colorful flamingos and freshwater turtles.