What You'll Get
- $26 for one G-Pass for seating in balcony sections A–K (up to $52.31 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Arlo’s Cause: to fight fascism and injustice through music
- Where He Got It From: his father, Woodie Guthrie, the folk legend known for such protest songs as “This Land is Your Land” and “The Biggest Thing Man Has Ever Done”
- How Arlo Fought the Draft: with the satirical spoken-word blues epic “Alice’s Restaurant Massacree,” which tells the true story of how he was rejected from the US Army because of a littering charge
- Fun Fact About that Song: It’s length (18 minutes and 34 seconds) is the exact length of one of the gaps in Nixon’s Watergate tapes. He has been known to stretch it out to 45 minutes in concert, though.
- How Arlo Paid Tribute to the Past: with a cover of Steve Goodman’s “City of New Orleans,” a sentimental and bittersweet ode to passenger-train travel
- How He Fought Injustice Around the World: through musical collaborations with fellow folk singers of other traditions—most notably British poet Adrian Mitchell and Chilean singer-songwriter Victor Jara
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 24, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.